Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thanks, but no thanks....

Alright, so you've seen which rides would be my dream to work at. But there are certain parts of the parks that I'd rather not get stationed at for 7 months... Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled for the chance to work at Disney, but we all have our personal preferences.


5. A Bug's Land

I think this part of the California Adventure park is one of the least exciting. To be honest, I often forget about it unless I'm using it as a shortcut to the Tower of Terror. The rides are somewhat forgettable, and the "It's Tough to be a Bug" 4D show frightens me. While a lot of the props and theming are cute (such as the giant umbrella that forms a circus tent), if this section of the park were to be gone tomorrow, I probably wouldn't even notice.


4. Paradise Pier

With the exception of California Screamin' and Toystory Mania, the rides of Paradise Pier aren't even ones I go on when I visit the park. I usually don't even go to that part of the park unless I want a scenic walk around the lake. To be frank, a lot of the rides are similar to those that can be found at carnivals (although, with a much higher quality!).


3. Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage

I actually have a legitimate reason for not wanting this ride. I went on it for the first time a couple months ago and actually started crying - I'm extremely claustrophobic, and even more so if that small space is in the water. Being in a submarine 8 hours a day sounds like my worst nightmare. And I'm worried because I've seen the blogs of several CP'ers who have gotten this ride...


2. Autopia

I don't really know what more to say. I've just never liked Autopia - I went on it once when I was around the age of ten and have never gone on it since. You're tucked away in the corner of Tomorrowland, so you don't really have a great view of anything. And Tomorrowland is the only part of the park that doesn't get Christmas decorations. =(



1. Muppet Vision 3D

As frightening as submarines are to me, nothing scares me more than anything created by Jim Henson. The Muppets have always terrified me. I've never watched this show and I never plan to. Please please please please PLEASE don't let me get this attraction. =(


No matter what Disney gives me, I will take it with a smile, because I get to work for the greatest company ever. Aside from the Muppets, none of these attractions will make me not want to come to work. However, let's just hope I get one of my top five... =P


No comments:

Post a Comment