Friday, April 15, 2011
Never smile at a crocodile
Not a whole lot to report, still just counting down the days until check-in (which is in exactly FOUR WEEKS). I got my purple folder in the mail a couple weeks ago, which basically has all the information that's online, plus a welcome letter with a more detailed description of your role. Also, it came with 3D glasses which goes to an online game called Mission: Timekeeper - where you basically get to learn about disney history and trivia, while defeating the evil Sidheron...
To fill my time while I wait for my program to start, I've been doing various disney paintings. My most recent one, which I did three days ago, features Wall-E and Eve "dancing" in space. I think it turned out really well (it's also pretty big - like 2' x 3'):
Close-up:
Also, this is kind of random but I'm sort of proud of it. When I went to the CP Presentation at my school, they gave us a purple sticker that said "Disney College Program" on it. I saved that sticker for a month or so until I found out I got in and what my check-in day was, just so I could put it on my calendar:
And yes, I have an Owls of Ga'Hoole calendar. I'm not going to apologize for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment