Woah I just realized I haven't updated this in a little while... So, here's what's been going on:
Monday I had a little more training for the Swings, and then I had my PA (practical assesment? proficiency assesment? i still don't know) and passed. The worst part about working that ride (besides grouping - i can't count that fast) is having to tell kids that they are too short to go on it :[ If they get really upset though, we give them something called a Height Certificate - which is a little card with a picture of the Swings on it, and on the back it has Mickey saying something along the lines of "When you're big enough for our concert," come back and present this card and we'll get you to the front of the line. Most of the rides with a height requirement have these certificates, and it's cute watching a little kid's face brighten up instantly when we give them one :)
I had a few days off to recover, and now tonight is my first post-training shift, from 6:45 to 10:45 pm. Honestly, I'm kind of nervous... The PA isn't very strict, it's just to see if you have basic proficiency, so I don't really feel all that comfortable running the ride by myself yet...
Oh, I still haven't posted a picture of me in the main costume I wear... I'll do that next time maybe!
Can't wait to see you in all of your costumes. Loved the ones/coat you wore in the pics!
ReplyDeleteLove, G